SCOTLAND MacRetro Meet Jan 24th Dunkeld

kaiser":3w12eo0g said:
clockworkgazz":3w12eo0g said:
okay dokay see you at this car park place as per ac's post.

I'm looking forward to this too- do any of you retrobikers have a black 1 1/8th ahead stem that is open at the front?

I have a Kore one in my for sale thread also have a spesh one too.

kore looks like a very good match- would you bring it to dunkeld my good man :cool:

infact I may bring all my spare shite whoops ....... sorry, fabby retro bike componants that are surplus to requirements and we could have a swap shop kind of deal going down?

Miind you, since there will only be about 5 of us prob not much point :roll: :LOL: :?

I'll be bringing some trinkets to sell too,

Mac retro special prices...
Kooka Billet Stem £55
Black X-lite seat collar £7
Silver DCD mk1 £3
Amongst other items.

If I had a bit longer I would be bringing a Hope 32 hole titanium rear hub but I am waiting on freewheel parts for it.

I'm also looking for a nice set of quick releases, something old non blingy like standard shimano ones.

Glad to see folks are organised, 1030 for 11 should be OK for me provided the trotter mobile does not let me down :D

I will have to be heading back by no later than 3 though as a family get together has been ordered by my mom :roll:

Still bringing SS and thus will almost definitely be walking lots :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2o3ufz6u said:
anyone got a rear wheel with a 8 speed freehub that they are looking to get rid off?

Gazz I have a wheel I'll be putting up for sale soon, bit special though and would need a fettle. Its a Mavic 230 Ti rim, a kind gold Ti finish, with a blue flanged quite rare 'stiffy' hub and has Ti Dye titanium spokes. Built up its super light and super trick. You can see a pic on the back of the stumpy in the stumpy thread. In the end I used the hope wheels I had on the GT. Was gonna build up a set of super lightweights with this as the back and also have a matching front rim.

I might have a cheap wheel if that is what you after, but I'm not sure if it is 7 or 8 speed, I'll bring it anyway.

Back