Sims Cranks

Which cooks scant?, I've got a set of F Cranks and they're still going nice and strong had em years and had loads of abuse, although I have t admit as much as I batter them riding wise I am very cautious about keeping my feet away from the crank arms to stop the black rubbing off. :D

ape":21se1a33 said:
Which cooks scant?, I've got a set of F Cranks and they're still going nice and strong had em years and had loads of abuse, although I have t admit as much as I batter them riding wise I am very cautious about keeping my feet away from the crank arms to stop the black rubbing off. :D

I never rode F cranks, they were forged right? so hopefully considerably stronger! RSRs & E cranks I killed. tapers on the RSRs & mounting prongs for the spider on the E cranks.

To be honest I don't know if they were forged or not, I got them new some years back when they were on offer, they were a bit cheaper and to be honest although is probably going to be swearing to some people I kinda prefered the look. I loved the pinkish coloured ones in the advert but wouldn't of gone with my bike. But yeah my F's are going nice and strong still without a problem.

Latest posts

Back