DAAS's Pace RC200F8

daveaasmith":1er3gzqr said:
Plus if I'd kept them on the bike would have looked like any other silver RC200 I've seen!

You should know that Pace square-tubed bikes are the Goths of the cycling world.

Everyone who has one thinks they have something different. But they are supposed to all look the same.

Maybe that's why I'll probably end up getting one and building it up like all the others.

Kudos for sticking to your guns. And more so for making a rider.

But you're still wrong. :p

cornholio's RC200":21u3lmni said:
Now you just need to buy some Pace forks..... :evil: ;) :LOL:

No no no no no, I just ain't doing it ...... never, not even ever ...... got to be a bit different this time :twisted: :roll: .

Dave.

Forks

Hate to say this, but I can have whatever Fork I like and I swapped my Reba's for a set of tuned RC36 11's as they were lighter and stiffer and performed a lot better. They are also a darn sight easier to service and don't stone chip!
The bike looks gorgeous, are you wanting to drop some more weight off? Stem and post are very heavy! As are the cranks and Long Cage rear mech.
Mmmm Tioga tyres again heavy and drag a fair bit, you could drop a pound or more by swapping them too, My eldest had some of those as oem on a bike, they weighed 980g each!

Back