Bristol Bikefest

Birdman

Retro Guru
The websites up for Bristol Bikefest , 6-7 June 2009. 12 hours riding on saturday or 6 sunday.

bikefest

Did it last year as a 12 hours solo, great fun course, lots of singletrack, not too hilly, really good laid back race atmosphere :cool: .

Teams of 1, 2 or 4, loads of categories, I'm probably soloing again as it was fun riding from morning to evening :shock: . If we have the same weather as last year (sunny, remember that?) it'll be ace again :D .

Any takers?

Myself and alwayshorizontal will be there again ;) And the weather will be blinding again, i think the organiser booked sunshine for the next 10 years :cool:
Who knows maybe even win our class this time :D

Would be good to see more Retrobikers there this year.

i'm trying to get bike hoarder involved this year for a fun session. went to watch my neighbour last year and wanted to do it then. anyone fancy getting a sw group together for yhe saturday 12hr race?????

searchingforscott":1iz68h6s said:
i'm trying to get bike hoarder involved this year for a fun session. went to watch my neighbour last year and wanted to do it then. anyone fancy getting a sw group together for yhe saturday 12hr race?????

count me in :D :D :D

Back