Chaser's Raleigh Dyna-Tech now restored [spec' added]

Thanks, maybe next month eh? :)

We can't have the Dyna's competing th each other can we? :LOL: ;)

Chaser.

Oh so bright!

Super close-ups!
I'm sure after cannock, cleaning will be as much of a joy as riding the thing, watching all the sparkle return!

All that lovely detailing and bold graphics these frames have, has me thinking maybe making a few dyna's available as mini retro bike.....mmm!

Si :cool:

Hi Pie-Man,

Thanks for your kind comments :)

I am really pleased with the way my first retro restoration turned out - I guess I was quite lucky to find a frame with such little use... Although, an MT5 MMC version would have been even better ;)

Paintwork is really amazing in the sunlight, it is very pearlescent, it almost glows!

What do you mean about "making a few dynas available as mini retro" :? :?:

Chaser.

cherrybomb":61a819jl said:
That's nice. :cool: It almost looks modern it's such a timeless look.

I'd be proud if that was mine.

Thanks Cherrybomb...

I know what you mean...a few riders have been amazed that it is a retro as it does kinda pass as a modern look too.

Cheers,

Chaser.

Hi Chaser/Dyna Ti, not sure which of you were after forks but i have 3 pairs of original Dyna tech straight blade forks at the moment. I am just about to start a restoration of a mission and ill post details up here soon but let me know if you need any and then i can decide what i can let go

Nice work too, love it!

What a lovely bike this is. Saw it in the flesh today and it's just beautiful. Chaser was kind enough to swap dyna-techs' with me and so I got a chance to give it a small shake down too. It rides as well as it looks, every credit to you Chaser you've pulled off a great bike. Here's some pics for you.

2009_0117cannock0003.jpg

2009_0117cannock0004.jpg

2009_0117cannock0002.jpg

Back