The reasons why I've been

The picture shows what you can do if you stop buying bikes :shock: Or should i've got the parts to complete the two frames :? Na not this time :LOL:

Glad your back Tony, there was rumour that you had gone to Whistler in Canada to hone your "duck board" and "Hucking" skills :LOL:

Is that your new "Girl" then ;)

heathy":35roefkv said:
Glad your back Tony, there was rumour that you had gone to Whistler in Canada to hone your "duck board" and "Hucking" skills :LOL:

Is that your new "Girl" then ;)

I got lost in the woods and ended up in Osaka :LOL: Walk the earth for 3 weeks like 'Grasshopper' then came back to good ol England. Found a new meaning to life on xmas eve. (yes the woman)
But the legs have gone to jelly. Having not been on the bike. Except for work. Or is it just too many 'knee tremblers' at my old age :LOL: :LOL:
But also not in facebook as certain people found me. That I didn't want. So have left it for a while. :evil:

cchris2lou":k2fokoqu said:
good to hear from you tony . :D

looking forward to riding with you soon .

Once the log day time is in then out at weekends. As no car. No fun getting home in the dark cold evening on the trains. I've still got no winter cycle clothing :shock: :LOL: :roll:

yo yo hello missed ya mate been ages since i last heard from you i was getting my old marine squad back together to come and find you glad your back mate retrobike just isn't right without you :cool: :cool: :D :D DUCK BOARD FOREVER :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The 'King' :D A trip to your neck of the woods is well over due. Thetford forest is :cool: And it has NO duck Board :cool: :LOL:

tintin40":2r8hojha said:
The 'King' :D A trip to your neck of the woods is well over due. Thetford forest is :cool: And it has NO duck Board :cool: :LOL:

25th of jan we are having the next meet come on you know you want to and alas there is now a really long duck board there its ok though il ride it for you glad your ok matey its been so quite without you :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D

25th of jan we are having the next meet come on you know you want to and alas there is now a really long duck board there its ok though il ride it for you glad your ok matey its been so quite without you :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: F**K ME WHY :twisted: Theftford is not dangerous. What a joke :x
What is the world coming to :( next they will be giving us all stabilizers. :LOL: Mine you I could do with some. In carbon :LOL:

Back