Obscene! football content.

Watch MOTD tomorrow night and look at all the empty seats at some premiership grounds - more and more every week and it is going to get worse, but if you have a billionaire shiek to throw money about why worry about the fans :roll:

I like football, but the money being thrown around is criminal when there is so much hardship in the world.

Juuuust keep filling your cars up, we'll be after Messi next. ;)

Only kidding. It is a bit stupid I agree. It's typical City, we couldn't just get taken over by your normal, run-of-the-mill billionaire....

So true! :roll: Hang on ain't that a good start to a song?

Al.

So true funny as it seems... do,do, do, do. dum,dee ,dum.

Best take on it yet :LOL: ..... http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 901161516/

Football has been going this way for years. The money being thrown around is a joke. Look at the money being quoted for Tevez! £32m pound for a player who rarely scores, but the fans love him because he 'works hard'.
FFS, surely that is the minimum to be expected? I'd run until I died just for the chance to play for my team, let alone get paid £100K+ per week to do so!
I said from day one that Hughsey was a plant, being sent in by United to spunk all of citys cash and then leave to come back home :twisted:

It wouldn't be City without a crisis, even when they have all the money they could ever want.

Stick a tent on it and call it a circus! Same as it ever was!

makster":24t2m3e5 said:
pigman":24t2m3e5 said:
How many man u or chelsea players come from that town. Its manchester in name only

Dont think thats a fair comment on United. I would say they are the one Prem team who do/did have a selection of local lads playing for the team.
Arsenal must be the worst

Very true, but at least Wenger doesn't pay over the odds for players ;) Just look at the youth coming through and compare to say Chelsea or United, It wasn't that long ago [ last year ] when a commentator said that Rio ferdinand cost more than the whole Arsenal team.
Some of these other teams and their big money owners could do well from looking at Wenger :roll:

al":3i451dak said:
Think someone's missing the point!

This is a disgusting waste of money. None of this money has been generated through football.This is a multi billionaire playing with our national game, like it or not!

As far as i can see city no longer have a manager, just a rich man having a laugh! i ain't laughing!!

Al.

I get the point. But life's a bitch and some kid in boots gets £££

I see Alfid fulhams owner is going to buy Ronaldo as he can crash a car in a tunnel and live :shock:

Back