Obscene! football content.

Do you think folks would be moaning if Un*ted sold R*naldo and then paid this amount for Kaka? IIRC, Ferdinand, Rooney and Berbatov weren't thrippence ha'penny deals.

pigman":1wihxnds said:
How many man u or chelsea players come from that town. Its manchester in name only

Dont think thats a fair comment on United. I would say they are the one Prem team who do/did have a selection of local lads playing for the team.
Arsenal must be the worst

makster":27rp85sd said:
pigman":27rp85sd said:
How many man u or chelsea players come from that town. Its manchester in name only

Dont think thats a fair comment on United. I would say they are the one Prem team who do/did have a selection of local lads playing for the team.
Arsenal must be the worst

theres some truth in that. But they were the first of the Uk's world class super clubs, so perhaps were still somewhat attached to the old days. These days, theres no social responsibilty attached to the decision making

The guy has massive disposable income. If ever the club gets linked to a player now the price and wages will double - look at what they offered Scott Parker and Craig Bellamy. £100k/week for average players.

Can't blame the players for taking it or agents for getting their clients, clubs and players, the best deals.

I just hope the sheikh doesn't get bored and leave them with a massive wage bill, administration, relegation etc.....

Man City fans will love it if they (ever) win something

107 million for Ronaldo! Nice one.

Again people are missing the point of this. Lets say that that thing Ronaldo was worth 107 million pounds, then what?
These figures are harming our game.Is KaKa worth 107 million pounds to the club? are the club buying KaKa to make money by selling shirts or winning games?
I don't think so, the reason they are buying him for 107 million pounds is cos they can.
If this deal happens, football will suffer far greater than it has before.
Simply because economics has now for the first time in football been by passed completely.
This could be a very sad day for all football teams in my opinion.

Al.

My point is Al that the sheiks involvement is already impacting on the game and transfers.

IMO average players are turning down other/better clubs in the hope of a payday deal at Man City

I agree with you Kev.

If someone offered me 100 grand to kick a bag o' wind about ,i would bite their arm off.

I just feel that all bets are off, so to speak. Lets face it even that crook at chelsea sees the logic in making money!

Maybe i shouldn't worry and enjoy the ride.lets face it ,them reds across the road are 700 million in debt and owned by a rite numpty!!

Al, Keep smiling aye. :D

Thats the attitude Al.

At least support for your club will remain consistent - not like all the Chelsea fans who came out of the woodwork in the last 4 years :roll:

yes, one thing you can say about the blues is they are consistent! consistently rubbish! :roll:

Also whilst i'm at it Kev, when you use your fancy shmancy coloured writing.would it be possible for you to write them in black for the colour blind like myself?

Thank you, Al. Its all me,me, me. :D

Back