CANNOCK RIDE THIS SATURDAY 17/01/09

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Myself and Chaser are taking our Dyna-Techs around Cannock this Saturday (17/01/09). If anyone wishes to join us they will be very welcome.

We will be meeting outside Swinnerton Cycles around 12 noon. Ride will be about 3 hours in duration, pending weather and light. All abilities welcome so don't be frightened to be the slowest or most unfit.

Ride whatever you fancy, just nice to have some good retro minded company.

Thanks Sinnett,

Like you said, it will be great to have anyone along who fancies it :D

I am hoping to get my friend James to come along too, who knows the whole chase like the back of his hand.

Hope a few more can make it....

Ride and Smile.

Chaser.

right venue :D

wrong time :(

I can do an early start on Sat but not noon. Have to be back in Derby for not long after 11am. Maybe next time.

missmyfat":x4bsq17m said:
Will see if i can make as it does not look like my new frame is going to get here this weekend! :twisted:

Would be great if could make it. Forks servicable?

Well that was interesting! To sum up I felt a little out of place in the dyna tech owners club, there was far more talking than riding and as for the "expert" guide........... :LOL:

Top day though fellas, great to meet you chaser and good to meet you again sinnett :cool: (the kebab tasted so sweet when I got home!)

missmyfat":28gvmjou said:
Well that was interesting! To sum up I felt a little out of place in the dyna tech owners club, there was far more talking than riding and as for the "expert" guide........... :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Enjoyed the ride was worth the effort. Lots of talking, one big belly buster, some riding, lots of WTF are we going, no mechanicals or accidents and the weather held off.

Great to meet you finally Chaser, always a pleasure missmyfat and nice to meet the guide James too.

Back