Fruit Pastilles

I think they do a bag of just strawberry and blackcurrent ones. Not shure of the colour bias in them though...

I used to run cross country at school with 3 fruit gums - 1 for each lap.

Fruit pastilles were always a bit soft for athletic endeavours, but on balance I think are a better sweet.

I've never seen the strawberry and blackcurrant share bag or the blackcurrant tube before,are they only available in certain countries? :?

Walking around town today and what did I come across? An orange fruit pastille lying in the street. Now we know that other people are sick of them! :LOL: :LOL:

Right, in the interests of science, and to determine if mr Rubble is indeed unlucky, I emailed Nestle.

I asked what the frequency distribution of sweets in the tubes were, and if the strawberry/blackcurrant sweets in the grab bags were evenly distributed.

It took them over a week to go and count, forget the original questions, then reply. Here is there response, which of course contradicts what I was previously told...

"Dear (Retrojon),

Thank you for your recent email regarding Fruit Pastilles. May we first apologise for the delay in our reply.

In a standard 52.5g tube of Fruit Pastilles, the mix of flavours is totally random. However we do manufacture more blackcurrant sweets as these are the favourites. In response to this insight we have produced a Fruit Pastilles Tube that only contains Blackcurrant flavoured Pastilles and a Hanging Bag that contains blackcurrant and strawberry Pastilles.

Thank you once again for taking the trouble to contact us. I hope this reply answers your questions and that you enjoy our products in the future.

Yours sincerely
Michael Quille
Consumer Relations Executive
Consumer Services"

I think you should email her regarding your poorly distributed sweets. Her email address was consumer.services@uk.nestle.com

There actually was a brown pastille, as well as a dark yellow one.........weren't available for long, and nestle/rowntree refuse to acknowledge their short lived 'Scat and Golden Shower Flavours' even existed.................

Back