The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB Drop bars

I set up a Cannondale with the drop bars. Had a lot of fun with rigid forks in Glentress trying not to go over the front. Never used the WTB SIS converters. Guess it was my 'Tomac' period. Value ?

Attachments

• Picture 115 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 115 (Medium).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Picture 116 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 116 (Medium).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Picture 123 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 123 (Medium).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Picture 138 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 138 (Medium).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,229
Re: 1993 Yo Eddy

RockyMountainHigh":18gi4br2 said:
I've got a spare frame I'm going to sell soon. It's a 1993 Yo Eddy size medium. I was getting ready to get it repainted and while I was looking for a rigid fork for it I ended up buying an original frame and fork so now I have a extra.

Rust free seat tube, dent free and it's been sanded down for a repaint. what do you think I could get for it as is?

£250 ?

Re: 1993 Yo Eddy

those drop bars are quite rare , £30 to £40 i say .

same for the rest .

depends if they are nos or not .

used ones dont seem to fetch much on ebay , £10 each .

the wtb shifter mounts

hi, sorry, i'm curious about the shifter mounts, not seen those before -
are they for putting thumbies onto Dirtdrops?

it's just that i've got some drtdrops and was gonna build them up one day onto something...

ta

Re: the wtb shifter mounts

gingernuts/badger":2bsxab1b said:
hi, sorry, i'm curious about the shifter mounts, not seen those before -
are they for putting thumbies onto Dirtdrops?

it's just that i've got some drtdrops and was gonna build them up one day onto something...

ta

yep

new old stock ..in otherwords something old ..but ever used ...also means to imply the condition of the item is of new quality.....hope this helps

NOS= New Old Stock ...ie as good as condition as you can get, as though it had been hanging on a dusty shelf in a bike shop store room for the last 15 years, untouched by human hands.

OK, any one quote me a guide on my Red build kitwhich consists of:

1-Pace RC36 Evo Proclass Eddie Irvine Ltd edition (gold stanchions as per normal proclass but all other alu fixtures are anno red) As is common on red anno parts there is a degree of fade but it is uniform. I have seen (and indeed previously paid) upto £150 for spot on normal proclass, any ideas on the irvine ltd's?

2- Middleburn anno red hubs bult onto M231's hubs run nicely, rims are a little worn on the breaking surfaces, any ideas on a price?

3- Red Flite ti, good colouring, a few signs of wear but nothing serious, an antiques dealer would probably describe it as an honest lived in saddle.

4- Marin bear valley, 94/95 frame recently tidied up and rattle can resprayed and laquered by me in baby blue, inc rockstar forks (not sprayed, stem & bars) not expecting a great deal.

I have more im thinking of selling in order to build the roberts, but I need to get back to Oxford in order to remember what it all is...whcih wont be for a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back