Urgent help needed with payment to Italy!!!

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
I've emailed a seller in Italy to see if he will ship to Britain. The answer i've received is not making sense in any of the translator sites i've tried, can anyone help please?

"scusa xchè dovrei fare questa applicazione,lo puoi acquistare anche cosi"

Mmm, doesn't make much sense, probably regional but roughly translates as
'excuse to whom makes questions, he who is to purchase is to also pay in this way'
I think??

Sorry but my Italian isn't as good as it once was :oops:

Si

Yes very similar from my end, i think it is

excuse me, who should i make this application for, you must purchase it as well

BTW i'm in italy end of Jan, have a flat there if you want to get it posted there and I could bring it back and then post on to you in the UK? My brother is going in March and I might be back out in feb so plenty of opportunity if you can wait....what you buying??

psyclone1976":3j21cp15 said:
BTW i'm in italy end of Jan, have a flat there if you want to get it posted there and I could bring it back and then post on to you in the UK? My brother is going in March and I might be back out in feb so plenty of opportunity if you can wait....what you buying??

He He, you should have kept that quiet, I need to get some race pistons and a bootlid for my old Alfa from Italy- you're done for now :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers
Si

Dr S":cyw8b2pm said:
psyclone1976":cyw8b2pm said:

He He, you should have kept that quiet, I need to get some race pistons and a bootlid for my old Alfa from Italy- you're done for now :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers
Si

Really? I probably shouldn't let you know i'm planning to drive over with a van and back in the summer then!!. got some stuff and bikes to take out to the flat and bering back the sellers belongings (my uncle) to the UK.

Dr S":1eb2tele said:
psyclone1976":1eb2tele said:

Cheers
Si
my mum partner has got 2 like that :

AlfaGTJ001.jpg

one of them has a rounded back , a bit like an e type .

lovely cars .

Re: Can someone help with a translation?

sinnett177":29tdpdbg said:
"scusa xchè dovrei fare questa applicazione,lo puoi acquistare anche cosi"

I have a smattering

"your new wife is in the post, the transgender model is very popular this year, you are my best customer"

:LOL:

Back