"ein?" or not "ein?"That is the question

ein?

• Yes, no more "ein?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if not more ein?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Noooo...EIN? means something like What?...

Cock, in spanish: polla, picha, nabo, rabo, verga, pene, chorizo, minga, pirola, tranca, pinga...an so on...tiene nombres mil el miembro viril...

This is what i make of it all...

He dicho.
I said.
ein?

StarTrek is rather good at painting stuff, on day one of his customers said "Man you are rather good at painting stuff.. you are the Lord of the airbrush" to which StarTrek replied "What?..."

Every since a bemused StarTrek says What? quite alot.. This matters not, we accept him because he is the Lord... erm or something like that... :| :D

Dear Daily Mail,

I am shocked and a little angry by the way johnny foriegner has muscled in on our English retro bicycle forum.

I fort in three world wars for this country, and i for one do not want any of this kind of thing here. If these so called retro bikers want to hijack our sport, then they haven't taken into account our bull dog spirit.

This political correctness has gone far too far. Polish cutting cabbages in our fields.
The worlds gone mad.The next thing the USA will vote for a Black president.

Yours grumblingly, Mr f. Cake, Chorley.

My brand is fun, I love bikes, I have 45 years and I have not discovered the two wheels today.
With 14 years of age, and went professional BMX BikeTrial.
Who wants more? :D
ein?

Dear Guardian,

I must protest against the injustice and crimes against free speech being perpetrated on retrobike.co.uk. We must protect everybody's right to Ein? when they want, for how ever long they want and as often as they want. Where will it end? Will we be seing Einist attacks against those who openly Ein in public or Einbashing by drunken louts in our city centres? I have written to my MP, someone should organise a petition, we should have a non-violent protest or march and offer counselling and support to the victims of Einism and workshops to promote the understanding and integration of Ein into society. I unfortunately will not be attending any march as it is chilly outside and my feet get cold in these sandals. If you will excuse me I am off to weave a basket out of dolphin friendly tofu.

Yours in Ein?

Middle class liberal ( and a closet 4x4 driving carnivore and raving Einaphobe but would never admit it).

Back