SCOTLAND MacRetro Meet Jan 24th Dunkeld

Sorry guys, I'll not make this. I have to be in Aberdeen for 2pm that day.

Looking forward to the next one though!

Come the long summer evenings, i'm sure mid week runs during afternoons evenings could be possible for those that have to work weekends. Glentress and its hub facilities is usually still operational on Wednesday evenings during summer.

Velo

sorry kaiser not got a post that size- just take a guess and buy the post anyway- then if it won't fit you have the beginning of a new project- wise man once told me that ;)

kaiser":1mvw7uva said:
Does anyone going happen to have a 30.0mm or a 29.8mm seatpost? Need to size a seat tube and with my verniers its both :roll: I'll bring the frame and try them if someone would be so nice :D

The E3 has a 30.0 seatpost, we could whip that out and try it ;)

clockworkgazz":36qx5znc said:
sorry kaiser not got a post that size- just take a guess and buy the post anyway- then if it won't fit you have the beginning of a new project- wise man once told me that ;)

"I've got to build another bike, be a shame to waste a perfectly good seatpost"

I thought i was the only one with that kind of logic :LOL:

velomaniac":3e973xh2 said:
Come the long summer evenings, i'm sure mid week runs during afternoons evenings could be possible for those that have to work weekends. Glentress and its hub facilities is usually still operational on Wednesday evenings during summer.

Velo

Cool, wed is my early finish day end thurs is my one day a week off.
Cant wait to show you all what a really REALLY out of shape bloke that hasn't cycled hard for 15+ years cant do!! :LOL:
(give me a shout when your on the way down boys! ;) )

GC

As a matter of interest GC what is it you actually do that has such major hours :shock:

i'm just being nosey ;)

Velo

I'm a filthy, rotten hearted, good for nothing, low-life scumbag, used car salesman for one of the only companies in the motor industry that isn't going down :LOL:
(its just a job, im actually quite a nice bloke ;) )

Gary C

So do we have a plan for this - who's coming and at what time and where are we meeting up? Which route are we doing? ( I like the look of Alba's route)

I just think it has got lost in all the moaning that we like to do :).

Jamie where are you traveling from? - might make a difference to what time we start.

Any time suits me :)

Just hope the weather will be ok as i've just heard that it's to be shite this weekend and it was pretty damned shite last weekend, i'm trying to shake of a cold at the moment.

Sorry for the moan :roll:

Back