Pair of Spin wheels

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mmmmmm. Spin. These look cool but ride terrible.

Link posted just fine :D

If they stay reasonable , might have a go at this , they would look good on the GT .

Never tried a set but always thought they looked well cool, they would look fantastic on a rts saw one back in my youth when all I could do was dream about an RTS with spins on and Magura's and it looked the muts nuts, was an RTS1 I think with polished aluminium frame Drool.

That is the frame I have , all polished RTS 3 . ;)

Not sure about magura , I had some on my RTS 2 back in the days , but I have something different in mind .

Ooooh do it then if they go cheap enough that would look great, was going to get some for my old RTS 3 before I got rid of it at one point but wanted disk brakes, then decided it was getting a bit much for the RTS and I'd end up making it look daft so got a downhill frame instead of battering the poor little frame further.

"Honestly, you will find yourself having to brake while free wheeling behind others that are peddling."

No way... do you mean, drafting?

I had a set of an M2. Not the lightest, did manage to buckle one slightly and that was when i was less than ten stone. :roll:

I have a set Spin's for my LTS, only the rims are not very good anymore, and from riding some stairs there is a bend in the rims walls (l&r) don't know if I can fixx that, but they look nice in a LTS. :)
The ride.. well, the steering is slowly, but they roll nice.

Back