So, what you all up to this weekend...

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I am bored and need to kill 30 mins so here goes ...

Tonight I shall be going home to see how much of a mess the builders have made of my house, and probably watch the final of worlds strongest man cos i love that rubbish.

Tomorrow I am taking part in a duathlon (with Kestonian and a few of his mates) down in Hampshire that sounds like pure bl**dy Murder.

Sunday I shall be mostly resting, and looking after my little girl..

So, who will have tales of drunken debauchery with which to regale us with on monday morning ???

I'm sorting out the BRISTOL BIKE JUMBLE at 10am outside Mud Dock on Saturday at which there's bound to be LOADS OF RETRO GOODIES! ( don't you hate it on tv chat shows when one of those innocent " What are you doing " questions turns into a shameless self-publicising plug? ) :LOL:

You understand of course that if I buy a Chris King set of wheels for £4.50 for you it's going to create a conflict of morals/truth in me?

I'm a strong believer in what you don't know doesn't hurt you, so if you can live with a guilty conscience feel free to rip me off ....

but if I find out then you'd better watch your back :twisted:

i,m a bit depressed
the skareb forks on my nrs are leaking air

the wheels for my rts are stuck in the postal service some where so i can,t ride that

and the fork bushers on my zaskar are dead so all in all 3 bikes and i cant ride one.but as the wife says we can have a family week end (nice).
regards thwang

Hmmmmm, been ill all week so looking forward to doing a bit of bike fettling in the shed tomorrow, my purple Onza cable hangers arrived yesterday so I'm gonna fit them to the Bontrager fuelled by Radio 2 and some nice warm mugs of tea! not sure that I'm up to riding again yet so the Dave Yates will have to wait :D Probably end the day off with a few quiet beers with the future brother-in-law tomorrow night.

If the weather is reasonable Sunday I'll walk round the local car boot sale first-thing and then follow that up with a trip to B&Q all topped off with Roast Lamb and vegetables with the family later on :D

I lead a fast-paced life, can you tell? ;)

Stu

Babysitting tomorrow morning , a trip to the post office and maybe B and Q to get some stuff to polish the GT .

if kids free in the afternoon , road bike or GT polishing .

dont know about sunday , but doubt it will involve any bike activities .

Got to refit the exhaust to my car & work out what's playing up with the central locking... then go for a ride, come back & have a play with the Saracen, & off to t'pub. Sunday's a car club meet, followed by a birthday party. I like weekends! :)

Back