Eastern Region meet - Thetford - 25th Jan

REKIBorter

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
How about a meet at Thetford? Jan 25th, meet at Brandon Country Park Visitor Centre 10:30am

Looks like we have a fixture, address for those who may need it is:

Brandon Country Park Visitor Centre
Bury Road
Brandon
Suffolk
IP27 0SU

Map of way-marked cycle routes .pdf file
http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/pdf.nsf/pdf/thetford-bike-map.pdf/$FILE/thetford-bike-map.pdf

I hope we can get some new faces at this meet, Thetford Forest offers some excellent singletrack, the red & black routes (don't be worried about the grading the singletrack is only tricky at very fast speeds) are the staple diet but there is plenty more unmaped singletrack to discover. We usually stop for lunch half way through so that Cannondale King can refill the tanks and gorge himself.

If Brandon seems too hard get to, it is just over 2 hours, 95 miles, from J1 of the M6. Just over 2 hours, 87 miles, from J1 of the A1. 2 hours, 87 miles, from Lincoln (All according to AA route planner)

I'm up for this one Chris :D ..... marked on the calender!
Sounds like Dan has been getting in shape for this one. :D ... bring on the ploughman's.

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

il be there with average mark and dont worry ben your ploughmans will be safe im no longer carbo loading to the max any more :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll be there.

Bit of a delay in responding, but its the first time I've been on the site since the middle of December...

MadCowKev":b20ley3r said:
Going to try and make this. I hope I can still keep up with Dan :oops: :LOL:
kev my training has gone to that of when i was attached to the marines :LOL: :LOL: only jestin im just getting my way back to race shape :LOL: :cool:

"attached to" but never a Marine Dan ;)

I'll be there guys. Looking forward to it.

Back