ebay am I wrong? (probably!)

Some fair comments here chaps, thanks. I am probably being a little impatient (cant bloody wait for it TBH) and have had a real bad day so was in a bit of a grump.

Still not what I would do though ;)

I'd say unreasonable.
I plan my auctions to end on Sunday night. They're started on a Thursday night, run for 10 days (to get 2 weekends in ;) ) and finish on a Sunday.
In ALL my ads I state that the items won't be posted until the following Friday/Saturday depending on work patterns (which I can't see being an issue after tomorrow when I get laid off :( ).
Bidders are fore-warned, so if they don't agree with it, don't bid on it.
If I can get my wife or daughters to post in the week I do and the buyers are always e-mailed to say when the item is posted.

I also have a 3 day dispatch time,it really pees me off when they mail you saying it will be posted 6 days after i paid
OK i suppose there aint the same number of offices these days ,and people do have lives to lead ,but nothing wrong with prodding him as bit :LOL:
------
I bought stuff at xmas,fella said he couldnt post till january,i told him unless it went sooner than that i wanted a refund
My reason-if he couldnt post for two weeks ,then he should have stated such in his listing

Got it 'special' delivery 3 days later
But left Excellent feedback about 'speedy delivery' :LOL: :LOL: ,great comms etc :LOL: :LOL:

I always give a posting time of upto 5 working days. In reality I usually do post the next day, but I do that to allow for life's little incidents. :)

If it is a private seller then I'd not be too bothered waiting a week to post a frame.

A business seller though would not be acceptable.

Back