Lance selling his holiday home

I have to say that having finished his second book (Every Second Counts) last night, I am very surprised he is selling this! :shock: He seemed so attached to Dead Mans Hole and the whole ranch. Mind you he also bangs on about what a great rider Floyd landis is, loving his wife and not enjoying celebrity, but since writing the book we've seen Floyd stripped of a tour title for banned substances, he's divorced his wife and enjoyed many celebrities. :LOL:

I would be interested to read his next book, but I think he will only write one if he wins this years tour, which I suspect he wont!

If that's his holiday home what's him main house like :shock:

4373 registered members, thats only $2,744.11 each :cool:

BarneyRubble":3n8yllsk said:
I have to say that having finished his second book (Every Second Counts) last night, I am very surprised he is selling this! :shock:!

May be it's something to do with another Texan who's moving out of his house this Tuesday and is moving back to his ranch in Texas -there goes the neighbourhood!

pete_mcc":t1ui34ff said:
BarneyRubble":t1ui34ff said:
I have to say that having finished his second book (Every Second Counts) last night, I am very surprised he is selling this! :shock:!

May be it's something to do with another Texan who's moving out of his house this Tuesday and is moving back to his ranch in Texas -there goes the neighbourhood!

Very true, :) although I believe George Dubbya and Lance are good friends and Lance even did some campaigning for him in his first election. :?

Back