Turbo Trainer Help

Ive had mine nearly 1 1/2 years now and still never been used, all set up in the shed covered in dust and has tyres hanging off the bars :oops:

Now my belly seems to have expanded i MUST get on it :roll: Just struggle for motivation.

Make the effort,turbo training sucks but you just have to imagine how much better your riding will be with some extra fitness :D

i love my stationary bike , only had 3 days off it this month :D

today i plan to pedal my way through a few series of game on

TheGreenRabbit":2klhsl84 said:
Does any one have any idea on how to silence a fan driven turbo trainer ?

Put it into a cupboard, buy a decent set of lights and go for a ride in the woods. Much more fun, and less likely to disturb the neighbours. :twisted: ;)

grahame":zb938s7i said:
TheGreenRabbit":zb938s7i said:
Does any one have any idea on how to silence a fan driven turbo trainer ?

Put it into a cupboard, buy a decent set of lights and go for a ride in the woods. Much more fun, and less likely to disturb the neighbours. :twisted: ;)

That's what i usually do, but been neglecting my rides of late what with illness/injury/baby/work oh and a bit of laziness :oops:

heathy":3rwf80sk said:
Ive had mine nearly 1 1/2 years now and still never been used, all set up in the shed covered in dust and has tyres hanging off the bars :oops:

Now my belly seems to have expanded i MUST get on it :roll: Just struggle for motivation.

Not just for motivation - but for MM!

Back