WTD - 175mm square taper compact drive cranks MIDDLEBURNS?

messiah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for something to take compact rings (or with rings even) , 4arm or 5arm but must be compact 22, 32, 42 etc.

I'm thinking Middleburn here but I'll consider anything else - Old XT, Turbines, Sugino Mighty etc.

I've seen the Syncros on STW but since they have a habit of breaking and I'm planning to use these and not polish them I'll pass :D

Anybody out there got something they are willing to sell?

I've got a set of TNT Hyper-C Cranks that have been used no more than half a dozen times and are in as new condition.

Looking for £50 posted with a set of used but still usable 8 speed XT rings or £55 with a brand new Race Face outer ring.

More info of the cranks here

Dave H,

I've though long and hard about this but I'm going to pass. I guess that means that for Kase1983 they are all yours if you want them (and Dave H will sell them to you :LOL:) I'm sure if he dousn't buy them someone else will :D

The cranks I'm looking for are to go on my Dave Lloyd Cats Wiskas and much as I like the TNT's I'm rather stuck on a set of Middleburns to get that UK built thing going a little. Plus, if these really are hardly used then me abusing them seems a shame - I plan to ride this bike so I'm thinking pimpy boutique items are probably not the best for this build :LOL:

So... any Middleburn cranks out there needing a new home on my beautyfull Dave lloyd frame? Not fussed about Retroness really...

Only trouble with the TNT is that you need a very long bb axle .

I have a pair in turquoise .

No worries. cchris2lou - they're all yours if you want them.

I've got a BB that I'll include with them - think it's a UN52 which has had the same amount of use as the cranks.

£50 is a bit too much for me at the moment . :cry:

maybe next month if they are still available .

Back