Giant MCM

jez-2-many-bikes":376lqpiw said:
Respray!

Bargain that! Would look good in white!

I've been thinking about that! I've got a bit of Red on there [Salsa QRS, Ringle cage], and I have a spare Blue King H/S.. Would be cool to go for a Red, White & Blue look.. I'm sure SRAM did a setup with Stars & Stripes?

Have no idea how it'd cost over here to get it sprayed tho..

Just bought a nice front wheel for it too.. 900 XTR hub, DB spokes, alloy nipples, M231.. $40! Niiice..

Attachments

• IMG_0292.JPG
    IMG_0292.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 3,416
Nice , I do like carbon.............even if it is a Giant ;)

:idea: was thinking of going yellow next myself.

Yeah Sram did a version of the 9.0sl in the stars and stripes gripshift levers and rear mech they also did a leopard print one too, that would look pretty cool actually. So jealous though about replacing my cannondale frame with one of these but never seem to be able to find one cheapish.

Sorry first thing in the morning I meant to say I'm so jealous and thought about replacing my cannondale with one of these frames but never seem to find one cheapish. Lol

Hey mate, yeah not built the GT yet, but all the parts are ready and waiting.. They're just on your side of the planet at my folks' house..

It's gunna get assembled for the RB Meet in March ;)

Finished the Giant, nothing special [although I do have a set or Racelines to pick up for it when I get back the UK].. Nice ride.. Very light!

Just have a compaitibility issue with the front mech and a non Compact Drive chainset now.. Any ideas? :roll:

Attachments

• MCM002.jpg
    MCM002.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,647
  • MCM001.jpg
    MCM001.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,647
That'll look great with the Diskdrive Roon...Rune Hoydal eat your heart out!!! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back