Next sw ride

ChrisG – it's quite easy to get lost on the Qs, but remember the golden rule, if you keep going down you'll eventually get to a road and if you keep going up you'll eventually end up on the main ridge track.

If Bike Hoarder isn't available for a ride, try me too – it's more fun riding with other people as you can learn off them, and yap at the same time.

Love kirbdug's idea of a big Afan weekend with tents and beer. Excuse my ignorance but is there a campsite up there???

thanks guys that all sounds pretty good to me, i will let you know next time i go up there.
i went up there again on sunday doing the same route we did in november, it was warm but very windy. i ripped off my front brake pads while dropping down the grassy bit with all the tree roots sticking out.

i must take spares and tools with me next time!

anyway i saw that there was a sign up saying the drove road along the ridge is being repaired for the next two weeks or so.

Hi ChrisG, you'll be leaving us all in your dust(mud spray :) )next time with all the training you're doing :!: I'd be up for another Quantocks ride.
Yes I'm up for a SW ride, not sure I'll be available for Afan w/end. Hope no more terminal 'mechanicals' this time.

Hi all we could do a quantock (or any where) ride any time just post when your going for a ride and time and where to meet ,it doesnt have to be a huge ride or any thing special just a ride and chat(oh and a pint!)

cheers steve

Ps come on glider sort that prestige (ive just got one Ta DRS)

Ok Toad, I'm on it :!: I'll try and do some 'fiddling in the shed' asap, bike still 'in bits' :roll:

Attachments

• frame.JPG
    frame.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 971
Konaglider":t2p8xlju said:
Hi ChrisG, you'll be leaving us all in your dust(mud spray :) )next time with all the training you're doing :!: I'd be up for another Quantocks ride.
Yes I'm up for a SW ride, not sure I'll be available for Afan w/end. Hope no more terminal 'mechanicals' this time.

that's training in a roundabout kind of way :!: , still need a few rests on the way up those hills :oops:

Back