• or put loverly bouncers up front

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
and its a giant 09 xtc alliance 0 in small 16" size now iv'e got t i havn't got a clue how to build it up was thinking on going rigid with cabon forks and make it super fly light or a 2lb heaier and stick sids on it :? :? what do you rguys think rigid or sus

im having the same dilema with my djab, i think im going to get 2 bottom races for the headset so i can swap easy when i want to ;)

Depends on where you do the majority of your riding,if its the Peak district put some sus forks on if you ride smooth trails the rigid will be fine,I've just spent the weekend riding a fully rigid Klein attitude(forks don't come much stiffer!) and round here it was good fun but can imagine it would be a real pain in the wrists anywhere too rocky.

I'm with Marcus on this one. If your riding is over smooth-ish ground go carbon rigid, very light and tracks well. If it's rough though you do take a pounding through the wrists. I'm changing the RC31 Carbons on my Hei Hei for RC36 Proclass for this very reason. I also found 18.5 Lbs to be far too light on the mixed trails of Dalby and spent much of the day pinging about looking for smooth sections on which I could put the power down- a few extra pounds won't go amiss in my own case.

Si

Depends on how many rigid/sus forks you currently run
Cant go wrong with the bouncers but rigids are sooooooooo much lighter

dyna-ti":32thrmbb said:
Depends on how many rigid/sus forks you currently run
Cant go wrong with the bouncers but rigids are sooooooooo much lighter

ive got the genesis altitude kitted with rebas and my clockwork is rigid and im only gonna use this one for racing and race training not my weekend cruncher bike it should be quite compliant and all that carbon on her should take most of the jarring as well as im gonna use those ergo grips for comfort ;) ;) by the looks of things its gonna go rigid cheers for your ideas guys and im going with the vote :cool:

Back