For all those "Ship united states only" ebay bits!

that's good to know. never understood why US so reluctant to sell/post abroad, if you've got the money from paypal surely who cares where it goes...?

orange71":36r2rlw6 said:
f you've got the money from paypal surely who cares where it goes...?

Too true, and it only takes another 5 minutes at the PO to sort it. Bit of I.D., a customs form and bingo, job done.. :?

This service looks great.. :twisted:

My parents' house in the UK is going to get bombarded...

Now where is that Fat Yo Eddy on US Ebay... ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Well, I dont know how it is everywhere else, but the post office in my hometown is the only place I can take USPS shipments, and they are a freakin' nightmare. Minimum 20 minute wait in line sucks...Its so much easier to use the UPS pickup at the office, but UPS wont ship overseas...

god help us royal mail gets privatised - you may complain now...but sounds worse in the states!

One of the problems most US people have is the postoffice.
Here in Europe we have to be happy we most of the time have a post office on the corner.
But eg my aunt lives in Seattle and she has to drive to the airport (1/2 hour at leat), has to fill in forms and go back home. The local post will be picked up (no international) by the postman who also brings the post.
[correct me if I'm wrong]
And I can understand that is a lot for just sending a package to someone.
And I think most people who don't want to ship internationally, is because they are afraid of customs fees, but the receiver has to pay it. And sometimes international post, hasn't got track and trace. So they get the "I didn't receive it" mails.

Back