ein? Adroit Face washing.ein?

RikiRiki":1ds3mmb1 said:
and the small cat said, I´ll f**k other around and go home.

Mahou!! God i miss that beer :(

Why don't any of you guys use paint stripper? Why use razor blades :? takes ages!

Will one of you pm me your address and i'll send you some, you'll never look back! :cool:

Reading this thread has made me a little tripped out... I wonder if STARtrek et' all watched too much magic roundabout as impressionable youngsters...

Could explain a lot :LOL:

Easy_Rider":uzsrj3f4 said:
RikiRiki":uzsrj3f4 said:

Why don't any of you guys use paint stripper? Why use razor blades :? takes ages!

Will one of you pm me your address and i'll send you some, you'll never look back! :cool:

Easy to scrape the frame, I can see more small strokes, and check the layers of paint and make the correct response.
He dicho.
I said.
ein?

StarTREK":kdvxa60j said:
Easy_Rider":kdvxa60j said:
RikiRiki":kdvxa60j said:

Easy to scrape the frame, I can see more small strokes, and check the layers of paint and make the correct response.
He dicho.
I said.
ein?

How long does it take you to do an average frame? Don't you scratch aluminium frames?

I hope you keep plenty of these anyway ;) :LOL:

bandaid.jpg

Easy_Rider":18uw0avv said:
StarTREK":18uw0avv said:
Easy_Rider":18uw0avv said:
RikiRiki":18uw0avv said:

He dicho.
I said.
ein?

How long does it take you to do an average frame? Don't you scratch aluminium frames?

I hope you keep plenty of these anyway ;) :LOL:

bandaid.jpg

:shock: :LOL:

Back