• ameybrook's Kona Lava Dome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ransetsu's Salsa a la Carte

• felixdelrio's 1991 Boulder Gazelle

• Total voters
Salsa

must admit the Salsa wasn't built to be "bling" or for special showing on this site .... it's been my bike since new - 1990 ish ... and the parts have kinda evolved ....there are a few purple bits if you look closely .... the skewers are the original red,gold and green Salsa ones .... the bars and stem are Salsa ...the seat is Ritchey as are the brake leavers .... the seatpost is Syncros gorilla series ...... the frame is original - never been resprayed as i think it would ruin it ...... as for the forks ....at the time Pace RC-35AB were almost as cool as you got with all that carbon fibre .... and they suited my riding style much more than Mag-21's which had more travel but much more flex ! I personally voted for the Boulder ....

Ransetsu

JMC's ala Carte

does anyone know the exact spec of JMC's Salsa ?? i actually had mine before him ....... did meet him once at a Salsa / Bontrager meet that we used to have .....great guy .....

Hot Salsa Action!

I think this is the Broxa Forest Downhill Nat Champs (I recognise that netting cos I fell in it about 15 minutes after this pic!) - bike's too muddy and moving too fast to help I guess... :cool: Ahhh - happy days! When one bike was all you needed...

Neil

PS. Might find some action pics on Kings of the Mounatins video here: http://www.bromleyvideo.com/othersports.htm

Attachments

• jason1.jpg
    jason1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3,356
Grimtech":aoahgq43 said:
Or to official knowledge that this is the only one to have ever entered the country.

Or that is is the actual frame from the bike featured in Cycling plus circa summer 1993 (winning best bike) and again in the december 1993 issue.

And the guys are voting for a Lava Dome???

Philistines.

** oops, just looked at Poll.... Its all changed.. YAY!!! Go Boulder!!!! :) **

And Merlin

I can't believe this bike snobbery invading the forum, who will stand up for the lowly Konas of this world... ;)

Back