single speed cogs ? where to buy ?

magicmistertea

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hi,
i have been thinking of going down the single speed route on one of my bikes so......................
where can i get a gold singlespeed cog from ?
and where can you buy those fancy machined ones from ? i have seen a few on some builds but i cant seem to find anywhere that sells them ?
cheers andy

I run surly sprockets and haven't lost my chain once since fitting them to both of my ss bikes,get em from charliethebikemonger.

perry":1jbq7n5j said:
have you not typed singlespeed into ebay :?

err yea !!
but i cant see any gold ones on there.
and the surly cnc ones on there are not the ones i was thinking off.
i have seen some really fancy coloured ones with cool patterns in them, i dont doubt they are expensive.
and im sure there are more places than e-bay to buy ss cogs.
no need to be :?

and cheers charliethebikemonger seems to have coloured ones.

bloody hell..... charlie the bike guys website has just told me everything i needed to know..... its also stopped me needing to ask a load of stupid questions in this forum ! the you tube tutorials are a good idea :idea:
cheers :)

and its the boone ones i was thinking off.... i just searched retrobike using the google search bar (very handy) i found this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0345925311

perfect but i want it in gold :!: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
london fixie shop sell shimano dx cogs bright silver chrome they have not got wide bottoms but a quality and cheap, they do spacers too. great service. :)

Latest posts

Back