Boulder Project- painted pics on page 3!

scant":1wz8aroc said:
I've got a picture somewhere of rolf harris riding my mate craigs intense uzzi sl... sorry your thread title got me started ;)

Now thats something I would like to see! :LOL:

Yes it is Defiants old Boulder. I'd like to thank my good friend Bas for getting my year of to a good start by finally relenting to the constant nagging and pestering. The Defiant and the Gazelle before where some of my absolute favourites BITD and I cannot wait until it lines up beside my RC100 in my own little dream team collection. Cheers Bas for making it possible, she's gone to a good home and I just hope I can do it justice.

Si

you are welcome Si,...

i know my Defiant is of to a good home, otherwise i would never sell the bike,..
Actually,..i never intended to sell it but to get you of my back,..i did! :LOL:
fortunately,..i have a nice project going the other way,..what it is?,..tudududu (twilight zone tune) pics up soon,.when i have it in my hands,...will take about 2 weeks..

:cool:

scant":1wcx5y6n said:
I've got a picture somewhere of rolf harris riding my mate craigs intense uzzi sl... sorry your thread title got me started ;)

Got an old pic somewhere of an old mate & his drum kit. RH was a family friend and used to draw 'Rolfaroos' on his skins! They used to jam together which was amusing...

I hear she's pretty easy, too..............after all, she was more than willing to f**k all the miners......... :p

Back