Next sw ride

toadoftoadhall

Retro Guru
Now then chaps for the 3rd sw ride where do you think ? mendips ? bristol ? or a town, city, canel route i think there are some places or areas that would be intresting or diferent that would be good

sw ride

most of the sw boys will be riding forest of dean 15 th march are you up for that?? cheers kirbdug

yep hopefully can make the forest meet i just thought that a ride nearer bristol or the mendips would be good as another ride out .

rides

i thought of a big afan weekend, end of april early may too?? tents,booze and bikes

Hi guys
Been back to the quatocks three times since our outing in November…..trying pick my speed up if only to keep up with sslooowww crew!!! :oops:

Sorry I missed the last outing, been without the old PC for a few weeks, looks like you all had a good time, wasn’t sure about those wooden ramps etc.

Can you guys advise on what these other places are like, afan, FOD, ashton court, etc. I was thinking about checking them out first but as I have already fallen off and got lost :oops: on the quantocks may be not such a good idea!

ChrisG - PM me next time you wanna ride on the Q's, and i'll see if i can join ya. You won't get lost, but you might still fall off though. ;)

I don't know about Ashton Court, maybe Gravy Monster can advise?

Afan and Cwmcarn all routes are purpose made and way marked, so no chance of getting lost there. :LOL:

I havnt ridden at Ashton Court for a very long time, I will try and investigate and may check it out in the next month or two and will report back :cool:

Back