Are these Marzocchis?

just wanted to chip in and say that the XC700s I had on my 95 Kilauea (now swapped for a spanking new Kula - whoops!) were the best forks I ever rode.
Really smooth and plush.

I've yet to ride a "modern" fork as refined.... :?

still waiting for these forks, though comms has been OK with seller, posting them today he says.

I am also very happy with my XC700s (actually the whole Verlicchi is a revelation). The DH3s I've never tried so far, but I understand people are really raving about this forks and even more when they have the springs fitted.

Elev12k":3vhnwxbn said:
I am also very happy with my XC700s (actually the whole Verlicchi is a revelation). The DH3s I've never tried so far, but I understand people are really raving about this forks and even more when they have the springs fitted.

I've now got a 1997 Marzocchi shop catalog, which has the DH3 and XC700 in it as well as the "new" for 97 Mr T, Z1, Z2 & Z3s.

I'll scan and pdf it for the archive if you guys are interested. It probably about time I posted some photos of my collection of old bombers too.

Andrew,

If you would like to do that that would be great of course. I will put an ad and a DH3 review (but in Dutch :oops: ) on the scanner next week.

Manuals are already present on the Marzocchi site.

Search result for 1996

Well, here they are at last - just arrived. They feel great - buttery smooth and plush, a full 2" travel (yes 2"!!). So, XC600 then. Beautiful metallic champagne/gold colour.

Sorry, photos not up to standard elsewhere in this thread!!

Attachments

• Marzocchi XC600 003 (Small).jpg
    Marzocchi XC600 003 (Small).jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 5,281
  • Marzocchi XC600 001 (Small).jpg
    Marzocchi XC600 001 (Small).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 5,281
  • Marzocchi XC600 002 (Small).jpg
    Marzocchi XC600 002 (Small).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5,281
Nice, Orange!

On the later XC700s the the valvecaps were replaced by ones that unscrew a little bit easier.

Latest posts

Back