Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ameybrook's Kona Lava Dome

• Ransetsu's Salsa a la Carte

• felixdelrio's 1991 Boulder Gazelle

• Total voters
If I had a big enough bank balance I'd want to buy them all but the Kona gets my vote for that sweet paintwork!

can I vote for both the Kona and the merlin :( I can't decide. I love the aesthetics of the Merlin, but lurve the paintjob on the Kona... will have to think long and hard

Oh its sooooo dificult this time, I like the merlin and the boulder is so so nice but think its going to have to be the kona especially with the story behind it and the before and after pics ect and lots of anodised parts which I like to see and the lovely paint work, going to have to be the Kona for me.

I'm posting this before voting, I'm torn between the Boulder and the Merlin.

Can I add that once I vote, if it turns out that a Lava Dome is beating a mint Boulder Gazelle (how rare?) and a beautiful softail Merlin (how even more rare??) in a BOTM contest, I'll scream, and I'll have to seriously reconsider your credability as retrobike enthusiasts.

:)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

You are joking me?

Do any of you know what these bikes actually are? Or are you just voting because its a Kona?

I went for the Boulder , as this bike is a legend for me .

Merlin is nice , but too nice if you see what I mean.

To be fair, although not the best bike, the Kona resto was a great job Russ.

Gotta agree with you though :roll: class month!!

Back