got that sinking feeling of dread coming on

I hope you get your stuff guys

FWIW I received a Deutsche Post parcel this week, posted 19 November last year ..... OMG even the Germans ...... we're doomed

:roll: ;)

murf":3ncw68b3 said:
Explain, for a newbie, whats happened with this dude in the past?

All will be revealed here

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23691

Starts well, but ends most untriumphantly. The only thing i can say is that I'm glad I never bought from him. Of course that doesn't help everybody else that did :(

He was banned for life on this site but turned up again calling himself ringlemike. He's trading on ebay as hughesdavo. Avoid.

this getting very boring very quick dave dosn't reply to emails iv'e found out iv'e now tried emailing him though ebay to see if i get a reply failing that does anyone live near him that can pick my chainset up for me :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:

still no cranks from this guy really getting pi55ed with his storys and it was posted a couple of days ago speech any one earn themselfs a couple of quid and go pick them up for me :evil: :x :x :evil: :evil:

it wouldn't be so bad if he just told the truth from the begining instead of pissing up my leg and leading me down the garden path :roll: :roll:

Back