UFO CRASHING IN TO WIND TURBINE ?

When i first seen it i though the blade had broke off and hit the other blade on the way down, didn't know the blade was missing :shock:

Maybe Pikey's came along and lifted it though :LOL:

Or maybe it was an Allien Pikey spaceship and they landed and lifted it after the crash :D

The only reason that the blade is 'missing' from the area is that its been taken away for analysis ;)

A guy from the company who own the turbine was on radio 4 yesterday morning.

The blade isn't missing. It had come off but was lying on the ground and has been removed by them.

The RAF have also admitted to testing an unmanned drone in the area at the time; and oh, there was a fireworks display locally at the time.

Just goes to show, we're perfectly capable of f@@king thing up without extraterrestrial help. :D

I've always said, if aliens were responsible, the pyramids would have windows and a lift.

You'd be pretty pissed if you had flown your saucer all the way from Mars, only to hit a wind turbine.

Can you imagine the report on the martians' return:

"Earthlings appear to be very tall, with three arms that they wave around their heads in a regular, but aggressive manner. This generates a lot of wind, and a regular "Whump, whump" sound which may be a mating call. They do not otherwise appear to be at all mobile. They should be easy to conquer."

Latest posts

Back