1989/90 Yeti C-26 - 20th Anniversary Special

So who stole the tubes, you on your site that carbon tubes where stolen, I dont understand why someone wants to break into Yeti factory and steal carbon tubes?

erkan":3gh3ncjl said:
So who stole the tubes, you on your site that carbon tubes where stolen, I dont understand why someone wants to break into Yeti factory and steal carbon tubes?

Aye a sensational comment, one I might retract. Its all mine, for the record.

I'm not going to get into it publicly, but some of the tubesets and kits were wrong taken from Yeti and assembled. More info it you want over PM or email.

MadCowKev":1pokqbvm said:
orange71":1pokqbvm said:
yes but what??? How???

I don't have all the answers. History says it can be done. I'm taking nothing away from what Mike has achieved, the bike is incredible - everything has been said. But look back 18 months at the comments on Rumpfy's Tomac Raleigh thread and you'll get an idea of what I mean.

For sure it will take something very special to better this and I can't wait to see what it will be?

an original C 26 maybe .
I think it is a great looking bikes , but we all have our dream bikes .

no, no...there are waves of admiration at the spanish forum...

What else can I say? to me, this isn´t BOTM or BOTY...this is Bike Of The Century... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ameybrook":fqvfyl7r said:
Ein? Is there anything over there I need to answer / be aware of?

16in yeti ultimate for 50E :cool: ...... :LOL:

nar, they're just made up for you, same as everyone else ;) :D

..."...one ring to rule them all...."....

I can only sit here with sheer admiration for what you have achieved, especially considering that Yeti are one of my own personal favourite bike companies through time. A very well done to you sir.

Wowsers :-D

I think what I really like about this is that it's properly retro, in that's it's a new incarnation of an old design with some modern tweaks (like the proper glue). Oh, and that it looks fantastic :)

Back