Trick to not pay fees with gift payment

Crud

The way i look at it, paypal exposes a loophole and i am doing the same to them. At the end of the day they are still better off than me, and when that one is closed i will be just as happy as i am now. I totally agree with DR S, we all need it.

mazdaman1980":183sbsmn said:
Chris i have to say it but with your bank detail and an address which i could get easy i could wipe your account out, thats why i dont. I hate the fact that your right in what you say but you just cant trust anyone these days. You must be the kind and trusting type, your a rare breed!

That's not true. The best you could do with my account number and address is set up a direct debit, which is guaranteed by the banks anyway.
What I resent about Paypal is the way Ebay now demands you accept it on listings. This is the reason I closed my accounts. Plus, I used to enjoy going to car boot sales, and people looking for bargains to resell on Ebay has spoiled it all for me a bit.

My paypal account comes straight out of my bank account and I've never paid a fee with gift.

The only time I did was when I had to use a credit card.

Chris.

The one problem with paying by 'gift' is that you have no come back if the seller turns out to be dodgy. You try opening a dispute and then saying the money you sent was a gift and see how far it goes. :?

Personally I have no problem paying the fees as they are providing a service that is quick and convenient.

Back