The JANUARY Bristol Bike Jumble.

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Coming again THIS SATURDAY outside MUD DOCK CYCLEWORKS at MIDDAY on January 10th ( It got delayed a week, sorry ).

( please click on photos to make them big )

It's lots bigger now.

There's LOTS...

...and LOTS of bargains!!

There's a rain cover now and more tables.

Setting up your own stall is FREE! and there's trestle tables to spare ( although if you can bring your own that would be lush ). The venue's right next to a VAST Pay and Display so parking's no problem.

As usual there'll be PRIZES awarded to various stallholders and buyers in quite obscure catagories. Don't put off clearing out that shed! Come and get rid of your roadie/mountainbike/new/retro gear and make a few quid and then spend EVEN MORE dosh filling the shed back up again with EVEN MORE SUPER BARGAINS!

Remember: midday on this Saturday JANUARY 10TH....that's THIS SATURDAY!! )

An absolute corker of a idea and great set-up, do you do telephone auctions for the benefit of those who live to far away? :cry:

I'll be there selling a fair bit of retro mtb stuff, vintage roadie gear and modern tat. Amongst other things there'll be a Hot frame, Yeti Ultimate (has visible frame repairs tho), vintage track frame etc.

I may struggle not to buy more than I sell though. Must resist!

I gave up telephone orders when I started getting an avalanche of requests. HOWEVER, there's always next month! :LOL:

OH IT WAS YOU! Sh1t boys, we all need TWO name badges for these gigs...

" Hi I'm Mark "

" a.k.a. Agency Scum " :roll:

ok, so my new crossrides are decidedly not retro. but they look good on my bike and that's all i care about!

There was a good show of kit there I must say,

I was so tempted by the RC30's but thought and thought over it in mud dock and then came to the conclusion I have nothing to put them on ...... damn :cry: Tidy forks and a good price too. There was plenty of XTR, NOS and Bling there.

Thanks to Old School Pete my 90 Cindercone now has an Original Avocet saddle :cool:

See you next time, Maybe a signing in book to say who you are and what you think of the Jumble :LOL:

See you next time for sure

Back