got that sinking feeling of dread coming on

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i brought some xt m737 cranks from ringlemike on the 18th of dec and they ever came though the letter box so i pm'd him friday and he said they should with me mon/tues its now thursday and ringlemike has just been uncovered as konamad  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: got that feeling i ain't gonna see them cranks at all  :evil:  :x  :x  :evil:

He has delivered to a few folks I believe :?

there is hope he always seems like a nice guy just getting worried after last time and had my heart set on the chainset so i could finish the clockwork my plan was to get it exatly the same as the rider (mainly the bike) of my childhood my uncles simons clockwork mine is almost exactly the same only difference is headset and stem and saddle colour :cry: :cry: hopfully all will turn out perfecto :cool:

I got my stuff from him in the end, Took a while and there was some fibbs told but did get it in the end?

Or it could be the Post Office f%#@ing up again, as they've done with me and a few people I've bought off :evil:
One of the peeps I bought off is on here (a good guy btw) and couldn't do enough to rectify the situation but the replacement he posted was 'lost' also.
Some stuff I posted was stolen out of the package and Police were involved. Nothing came of it though :evil:

i have also had more than a few items lost in the xmas post (both in to me and from me :? )
i think they got some real wing nuts in to help over xmas :evil:

rob

MAXTHEROTTI":38ft3ior said:
i have also had more than a few items lost in the xmas post (both in to me and from me :? )
i think they got some real wing nuts in to help over xmas :evil:
rob

Problem with the kit I bought and sold was that it was in early October/November.

Hope you get your stuff fella's, and I am sure you will, eventually. Might not be what you thought you were buying though.
Sorry for the slightly vitriolic post, but the bloke is a tosser....and I hate to see good chaps like yourselves inconvenienced by the tw*t

Back