Banbury area?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone know the area for woods, trails etc ??

Dont have to be anything epic even if its just some woods to doss around for an hour ? :D

Heard Avon Dassett ....Any good ??

If its cross country head north towards Daventry, and turn left at Pryers Marston and there are some good trails around Hellidon, Oxfordshire/Warwickshire/Northamptonshire border.

Got a few mates who go out round banbury.

I'll get em to put a route together for you ;)

Chris.

That would be great, Normally if possible we head of somewhere else but sometimes we only get the chance to ride together in a very short time allowance and has to be Banbury where he lives.

So if you could that would be wonderful :D

If you pop a few junctions down the M40 there is plenty in the Chilterns around Stockenchurch but I suppose that a trip down the Mway does not fit into the 'popping out for an hour' ride formula.

Asked my mate about a route round Banbury he said it would be easier to show you.

He said next time you are thinking of going out round there let him know and if he is available he'll come with you ;)

Chris.

rides around watlington in chilterns are good- i get lost there. not much further away. been ages though!!

yoeddynz":g9vce3ok said:
rides around watlington in chilterns are good- i get lost there. not much further away. been ages though!!

Wattlington, Chinnor etc. is great. Watch out for a trails marked CR6 and CR7. Fantastic downhills near Chinnor, that come out on the Ridgeway near a village called crowell. Wattlington area's great too, Christmas Common is worth exploring.

Back