Kev's Yeti Ultimate #U1523

Re: Todders

mrkawasaki":hykxpv9x said:
It wasn't always this way...! Hats off to both the vision and the execution - we're probably looking at BoTY 2008 right now...

Mr K

Thanks MrK. Was hoping you still had that picture.

It was a truly awful build - those wheels :shock: Its a shame the picture doesn't show the rust, siezed BB etc.........I lost all my restoration story pics :cry:

I'm not sure it'll even be BoTM let alone BoTY but thanks for the compliment. I'm well happy with it.

Kev

Now rebuilt with full M900 groupset inc seatpost, discdrive, smoke lites

Pictures to follow :cool:

Go on then :D whats with all the teasing on the site at the moment :LOL:

nporternz":332d5a3d said:
i've got some NOS fluoro yellow taperlites still in their box that would look awesome on there!!

Why would I need them when I have a custom painted Hyperlite on there already :cool:

Anyone have Hyperlite decal sets?

nporternz":297qflku said:
cos if you ride it and you are over 25kg the hyperlites will bend like melted butter :LOL: ;)

:shock: :shock: I'm getting to be a bit porky these days, still riding the same set of Hyperlites I bought back in 1991....guess I'm gonna be wearing a stem in my head real soon...

neilll":8paoct8o said:
nporternz":8paoct8o said:
cos if you ride it and you are over 25kg the hyperlites will bend like melted butter :LOL: ;)

:shock: :shock: I'm getting to be a bit porky these days, still riding the same set of Hyperlites I bought back in 1991....guess I'm gonna be wearing a stem in my head real soon...

I just had a few bad experiences with hyperlites - but i still use them on a couple of bikes!!

Back