anyone going to NAHBS Indianapolis?

jonnyboy666":3240dcel said:
just been looking on the various cheap flight sites as after checking the rota and finding those days free it would be a little rude of me if i didn't investigate the possibilty of going!! :D

i'd have to fly out on the 27th after 12pm here and fly back on the evening of the 1st so i'd have 1 day to see the show and 1 day to have a look around indianapolis before heading back to the airport to arrive home the next day. flight is about £370 which doesn't sound to bad and i have just completely paid off the credit card and will get 3 days overtime this month so i feel it might be fate that i should go! ;)

yo eddy, are you gonna go? or just thinking about it? i never have any trouble going to places like this on my own but it would be cool to meet up with a fellow retrobiker for a cold beer or 6 during or after the show! :D

let's say 90% sure, when do youhave to decide for sure? I'm quit flexible with my time... will stay a few days extra to visit Rody's shop in Ohio (close by).... 6beers will do :D

I can only imagine that going to this would be dangerous for the same reasons I drive past the Ferrari dealership everyday and don't stop :LOL:

MadCowKev":aab6k91e said:
I can only imagine that going to this would be dangerous for the same reasons I drive past the Ferrari dealership everyday and don't stop :LOL:

thanx for the warning, I'll shred my creditcard before entering the show ;) ..... window shopping only, I promise :roll:

yo-eddy":2cahx7u4 said:
MadCowKev":2cahx7u4 said:

thanx for the warning, I'll shred my creditcard before entering the show ;) ..... window shopping only, I promise :roll:

Why lie to yourself?! Just start saving!

CTK":68ll63db said:
yo-eddy":68ll63db said:
MadCowKev":68ll63db said:

Why lie to yourself?! Just start saving!

This NAHBS fetish allready cost me two Groovys and now a ticket to Indianapolis. Just can't justify (or afford! ) any more purchases................... can I? :roll:

@ yoeddy,

when i looked at flights last night it looks like i'd have to make the descision quite quickley othewise the flight price will go up. i could stay longer but i'd have to take some time off not that that isn't an issue but i'm trying to save those days if i can. it is money i don't need to spend but i'd just be interested to see it all, just for fun really. :D

I went last year, it being in Portland(3 hour drive), and nearly peeed my pants. Some great frame builders and Lance showed up. Kinda cool watching him take a gander.
If you can make it I say go.
Tell the boys from the NW I say howdy.:)

Back