1989/90 Yeti C-26 - 20th Anniversary Special

stevek":1z8pnq28 said:
To me, that build cannot be improved upon. Very well done.

hmmm,the rear mech outer cable at the seatclamp is 2mm too long :LOL: and there is a smudge of white gone wrong on the rear porc :LOL:

as merlin once said...............'it's only a bike' :LOL:

why don't i want to upload any pics anymore...............game over, that's it....... :cry:

boy, 4 pages already, this thread is like a magnet........... :LOL:

stew-b":3r2glm94 said:
stevek":3r2glm94 said:
To me, that build cannot be improved upon. Very well done.

hmmm,the rear mech outer cable at the seatclamp is 2mm too long :LOL: and there is a smudge of white gone wrong on the rear porc :LOL:

Well yeah, of course. Apart from those obvious faults it 'cannot be improved upon.' ;)

:LOL:

Seriously though, it is spot on. Damn right.

ameybrook":3d13xvrb said:
Nope, steve's right, its sh!t. Time to start collecting Beanie Babies.

;)

What? And spoil that for us as well by finding the rarest of the Beanies and having the original designer recreate one for you using NOS Beany fabric?

Corduroyboy":31jswxnn said:
ameybrook":31jswxnn said:
Nope, steve's right, its sh!t. Time to start collecting Beanie Babies.

;)

What? And spoil that for us as well by finding the rarest of the Beanies and having the original designer recreate one for you using NOS Beany fabric?

ROFLMAO!

Truly stunning frame,build and story.I have always loved the C26,that for me is bike of the centuary :D

Where next?

Just shuffling along the line of VIPs and punters to pay my respects.... :)

As one has come to expect, an Ameybrook build always has its feet in history and therefore has a helluva story to tell! :shock: :D

Mr K

PS. For those of us that have a sense that 'it's all over' after this, there's is just the one thing better - and that's to go out and ride!!!

Back