Goldie looking chain

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Final piece of gold bling arrived today....and apart from the bling I'm impressed....super quiet and smooth. Nice chain.
DSC00169.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

Yup, I'm a tart :LOL:

The clamp has some gold on it, just can't see from the angle...it's a KCNC. Had a Hope QR but it was too chunky.

The chain is SS specific....1/8th and too short as it came for derailleur stuff...it's a KMC 710SL BTW

Cheers.
Carl

Kona Paul":1nbye3r8 said:
Looking nice, Carl! How are those Bonty tyres working out? Smooth and fast?

Bonty tyres are great....for my commute and stuff. Fast. quiet and smooth. In fact the whole bike is sooo smooth and comfy...I'm begining to appreciate the Ti tubes.....at first I was under-whelmed with the whole Ti thing, but I'm starting to 'get it'.
Cheers
Carl

loving it mate! good job. not 100% sure about the cable disc brake but i cant look at that as my eyes keeping drifting back to the bling"est" chain i've ever seen. top marks.

safe trails

jimmylad":28m6rs1e said:
loving it mate! good job. not 100% sure about the cable disc brake but i cant look at that as my eyes keeping drifting back to the bling"est" chain i've ever seen. top marks.

safe trails

I have a gold Formula hydrolic caliper mated to gold hose and a Hope lever, its sitting around doing nowt.

Thanks fella.....wasn't sure about cable disc either...always thought they were a bit....well...cheap and crap, until I tried this BB7. It's great and means I can run with the same levers.

I have a gold Formula hydrolic caliper mated to gold hose and a Hope lever, its sitting around doing nowt.

Thanks LGF...I'm happy with what I have (for a while :roll: ) and i really don't get on with mis-matched levers on my bar...your post is much appreciated though ;)

Cheers, Carl[/quote]

Back