1989/90 Yeti C-26 - 20th Anniversary Special

Have fun fielding questions and comments in the two forums for the next month. ;)

Again, fantastic. Especially those white cables! :D

hairstream":34e85xil said:
...whatever Mike. :roll:

Ah I knew YOU'D disapprove. Seriously, its a disaster I knew. What can I do to fix it ? ;)

Serious, you were a huge help with this. That front derailleur would have held it up for weeks I'm sure, it was awesome of you to go digging for me. And the Bullseyes... I dont even want to talk about it :twisted: They're still not right.

Thanks man. Hope to see you a this vintage show in Cospgs in Feb?

rumpfy":1dx25wod said:
Have fun fielding questions and comments in the two forums for the next month. ;)

Again, fantastic. Especially those white cables! :D

Whenever I can repay that favor, you just let me know. I have Spinergys wheels you'd love.

Very tidy indeed and really like the story about finding the tubes, persuading Chris Herting, doing the forks etc.

Look forward to an update with ride photos

Hi Mike,

That is a killer bike !

Special praise for:
- That a few tubes and an idea evolved into this. I do not recall so quickly having seen this before. At least not in this proportion.
- I like it comes with a site. The site is a good read as well. Really agree with the analysis on page 1.

Those two things do really raise the bar a huge extend. Doesn't mean nobody won't be able to jump over the bar again ...so with 360 days to go I will not state it will be BOTY. The challenge has to be left open for other people. Sure they will face a very tough contender, so restorers/builders out there do your utmost to beat this !

ameybrook":10y7chl2 said:
hairstream":10y7chl2 said:
...whatever Mike. :roll:

Ah I knew YOU'D disapprove. Seriously, its a disaster I knew. What can I do to fix it ? ;)

Serious, you were a huge help with this. That front derailleur would have held it up for weeks I'm sure, it was awesome of you to go digging for me. And the Bullseyes... I dont even want to talk about it :twisted: They're still not right.

Thanks man. Hope to see you a this vintage show in Cospgs in Feb?

She's a real tart that one mate. I think you've got her sorted well. Bring it with you next month. Fine job on the site, as well. Did I mention that I was just a little bit jealous? :LOL:

Back