1989/90 Yeti C-26 - 20th Anniversary Special

elite504":34agy21v said:
:shock:
Kinell. . . only the 7th of jan, but already, we must have a BOTY. . .

The Bike, surely?

Nothing else i've seen on this site even comes close.

There is no worthy superlative, I simply tip my hat to you sir! :cool:

Well,i'am almost speechless! Truly,Truly stunning!I have fond memories of the early Yeti years.Had an early catalogue of the Yeti range around the time when this was released.Butchered it for college project.A history of Yeti! Have to fish it out and have a look at the pictures! My favourite bike on here at the moment! Bike of the decade??!!
Thanx Max

BONTY1":2j94m9g0 said:
Well,i'am almost speechless! Truly,Truly stunning!I have fond memories of the early Yeti years.Had an early catalogue of the Yeti range around the time when this was released.Butchered it for college project.A history of Yeti! Have to fish it out and have a look at the pictures! My favourite bike on here at the moment! Bike of the decade??!!
Thanx Max

Thanks.

From the 89 Brochure:

89_brochure.jpg

AB.....fair to say 'you speak as you think, no messing'.............but you sure know your onions (stuff) :LOL:

that bike is truly awesome, i would love to see a complete line up of your collection.

i too salute you sir......brillant.

ti-fat-man":2jirdr2p said:
by the way, any photo's following the build up?.........would love to see them.

Thanks... my collection is really anything but. I usually get bored right after and sell all my bikes.

This one I keep.

If you go to www.yeti-C26.net and click on 'rebirth,' I posted some photos of the process there. Working on larger pics.

Back