my bikes summary

Thats Fantastic!!

I love the way you've caricatured components but they are still identifiable.

When can you do my bikes?!?!?

there's a bit of the Mint Sauce about it :D

Mint_sauce%20dream%20poster%202.jpg

I wanted to do a website for my bikes. It's the first reason why I drew them, and not for busisness. But since I have shown them, A lot of people want me to draw their bikes ! :D
I'm professionnal graphic designer.
Drawing each bike is a long time work : I try to draw the decals near the original, to be precise for the details… And, sorry, even it's pleasure, it's work I can't work for nothing… :roll:.

So, This night I had thoughts about it : drawing all the mythics bike and print, postal cards for example…
So, if someone want his bike caricatured : for 50 euros, I draw it on a big ".jpg" size (around 1000-1280px large). First, he have to send me a pm with the picture of his bike, and when I answer to him, I'll give him my paypal address…

:D

magicmistertea":qobe00hp said:
:cool: . really cool !!
have you got loads of time on your hands, or do you do a similar thing for a job ? :LOL:

It's my job :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sorry for the price but it's around 3 to 4 hours of work minimal. Drawing is not only make "clics" on the Computer... 50€ is the first price done for a little drawing in my job. If you really think it's too expensive, ok, but tell me the price you would be ok... But drawing your bike is making an original...

:roll:

Back