ein? Adroit Face washing.ein?

if you live in germany or somewhere else in europe: please don't cross my way with a polished adroit...!

I can only shake my head and say : what a crappy a***ole!

there are so many paintjobs in awful conditions and you destroy such a beauty...

I can't understand...

I know I am going to show my Klein ignorance here, but didn't Adroits have some of their tubes wrapped in Boron for strength? Doesn't that mean that rather than having a nice polished frame you'll end up with a polished and brown boron wrapped frame, or worse by removing the boron you'll have no frame at all?

My Klein knowledge is very poor so please, someone, tell me that I am wrong....

one shot for every inch of lacking paint....

but anyway, I think carsten knows best :)
I guess it's a late adroit with the thinner downtube, so there would be no boron on the frame...

and I hope he has only the frame cause lots of people looking for the painted to match rigid-strata fork...

baah... when I see those pictures I only feel lots of hate... everyone who has ever seen a mc2paintjob shining in the sun must feel the same... if not,he has got no heart....

-it's unavoidable
it just happens
-what happens?
-when you grow up, your heart dies....

Oldschooler said:
baah... when I see those pictures I only feel lots of hate... everyone who has ever seen a mc2paintjob shining in the sun must feel the same... if not,he has got no heart....

quote]

lol calm down chap it is HIS bike after all
polished klEIN could look cool if you ask me :cool:
esp if he has the (i think) mc1 bar stem combo to match

rob

Señor Estrellita:
Está Vd muy mal del encéfalo.
Esperemos que le quede bien.
He dicho, I Said EIN?

PS: i'm the owner of the adroit frame.

Back