Show us your cars

This is my car :D
I too am a big ol fan of anything rotary- and as mazdaman says they are a heck of a lot more reliable than peopl think. Just warm them up properly and dont cane them until warm. I'm also getting 28 mpg on long truns with mine- pretty good for a old 70's car with 120 bhp and 110 lbft that will happily safely rev to 8000.
very usable as a daily driver!!!

rx3frontnewplates.jpg

rx3bay3.jpg

http://www.exile-rotorsport.com/viewtopic.php?t=1090

alex

same size as the starter motor in me volvo......(just kidding actually like the car tonnes of personality ......i used to own a lada....now that was a crap car ) :cool:

Ohhh- and another...

Our housetruck...

ourparkforthenight.jpg

spacious.jpg

since arriving in england in 1999 i've lived the whole time in vans or our truck- rent money is instead spent on bikes/travelling and old cars :D

yoeddynz, damn right! i'd live in that. Like I always say, you can live in your car but you can't drive your house.

Here's my current ride and my old ride (now sold).
IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

that truck is just about the coolest thing i have seen on retro bike...i love it ...me want me want......we have on in yarmouth covered in wild west and country theme......havent seen it driven tho....just sits in one place all the time...... :shock:

yoeddynz":1liihexc said:
Ohhh- and another...

Our housetruck...

ourparkforthenight.jpg

spacious.jpg

since arriving in england in 1999 i've lived the whole time in vans or our truck- rent money is instead spent on bikes/travelling and old cars :D
Have I seen that cool Bedford on Maison Blanche before- a few years back?? or had I drank too much Leffe Blonde?

A super cool notchback, not mine (unfortunately!)but Als... maybe you want to add something Al?

Attachments

• vw.jpg
    vw.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,168
Yes,a big thanks for posting for me!

Cheers,Al. older and dafter by the day!

Back