Motorbikes - Retro or otherwise!

@ chris, electric start? takes the fun out of it! :LOL: besides, it means i don't have to go to the gym! well, only for one leg anyway!

993GT2":pec96gri said:
billinjah":pec96gri said:
damn didnt know there was so many bikers on here i havent got one at the minute but im a huge ducati nut owned loads of them and break them for a living. i raced for a few years in my early twenties first on cb500's then an rsv mille in the sound of thunder. ive been looking for a mint ducati 888 for years now one day ill find one!

Something like this? ;)
SP5.jpg

My pride and joy on 2 wheels. But only when the sun is shining :D

yes my man you have made me very jealous! simply stunning!!

Here's a before and after of my '00 Blade. I got bored with it so sold all the fairing on Ebay. Currently halfway through Streetfightering it, but keep spending all my money on mtb stuff!

Attachments

• DCP_2894ss.jpg
    DCP_2894ss.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 466
  • DCP_2060ss.JPG
    DCP_2060ss.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 466
If I had more money than sense, both are in very short supply, I'd track down a Silk 700. This was a twin cylinder LC two stroke developed from the Scott bikes of the 30's - 40's.

Lots of power, lots of blue/grey smoke, lots of mechanical fragility and zero spares backup :roll: :LOL: ;)

A bikes no fun unless it brakes down in the middle of nowhere after several miles of butt clenching exciting riding and ozone layer damage.
Ah my long departed yoof, those were the days :D

Back