SouthWest Ride - HALDON - AFTERMATH...PICS ADDED

That wasn't a ditch, it was a man eating bush, with a hidden hole in the base of it. I didn't know where was up and where was down!!! :LOL:

I couldn't move! I was practically upside down, with the bush attached to my camelbak, and my feet stuck in my bike. I would've been there for days if i was by myself!! :oops: Thanks for dragging me out man. :LOL:

At least slow speed crashes don't hurt so much.

I've just hauled my sorry sick arse to the computer and read through this post ride thread – I wish I'd made it to this one, looks like you all had a real blast. Good turnout too, some new names and a few from the first SW rideout.

Lovin' the pics, good show Mr Hoarder. Though it sounds like you decided it was safer to sit in the undergrowth than ride parts of the route.

Rest assured boys I won't be missing another one of these.

crash

thats alright bike hoarder nearly called for your services when you was taking first lot of photos in the red run. the super v was nearly out of control just after you took the photo cheers kirbdug

Bike Hoarder":yykqdvv1 said:
Simod - think this is the crash you were refering to;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=siR3d0ckBT4&feature=related

:cry:

Yeah, that's the one, very very nasty! :shock:
You can understand why Forestry are getting a bit edgy really.......... :roll:
After having a chat to the Ranger after the ride i am informed that there is going to be a 'dig day' on Saturday 31st January, so if anyone fancies coming and throwing a spade around..............i'll update when i have more definite details.

Simod":17f9jpb7 said:
After having a chat to the Ranger after the ride i am informed that there is going to be a 'dig day' on Saturday 31st January, so if anyone fancies coming and throwing a spade around..............i'll update when i have more definite details.

as i sed i'll be there for abit of digging :D :D :D

Back